Prev: Offside fire arcs was Re: NI/NAC AAR Next: Re: [FT] PBEM Firing Orders

Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 16:19:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [IFWG] Timeline update

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999, Jerry Han wrote:

> Los wrote:
> >
> > Very nice job, I like reading stuff like this. I think we need to
> > publish an Encyclopedia Groundzeroca...
> >
> > Los
>
> Oooh, that sounds like fun.  I'll volunteer the web space.
(Effectively
> unlimited, just as long as my site isn't larger then CANOEs.	(8-) )
>
> Hmmm.  This is going to be a really big, really long term project you
know...

At least at first, the Encyclopedia Galactica(GZG) could be mostly a
giant
collection of links - all the various offical and unoffical background
sources out there, on one page. As it evolves, it could incorporate
purpose-written stuff and maintain the links as well.

No need to do it all at once...(no way to do it all at once, in
fact...too
much of the unoffical background stuff is in a state of constant
evolution/mutation/whatever)

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
-- http://www.geocities.com/area51/nebula/9774/games.html
--DS2/SG2/misc--

Prev: Offside fire arcs was Re: NI/NAC AAR Next: Re: [FT] PBEM Firing Orders