Prev: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR -

Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:46:23 -0500
Subject: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

Stop the car?? This is a car chase! I went through considerable trouble
to set this up. wrote:

> >OK, here's where I run into trouble.  See, I use the 3" radius.
> >Otherwise SMLs are just too easy to hit with.  Hell, with a 3" it's
> >still pretty easy.
>
> Note: you use Vector; we were using Cinematic.

So how would you handle it?  3/3/2 for none/1/2?  Or just 3?

> Hey, now I wouldn't mind that.  ;-) ;-) ;-)  (just kidding, Noam!)

I note you didn't seem to object to the Stealth 2 fighters, where that
sounds like the most unbalancing part to me.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: [IFWG] Timeline update Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR -