Prev: [FT] It's back on-topic Re: [OT] SFB - The Deal is finally done Next: Re: A Stealth Primer (and [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames")

[IFWG] Timeline update

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 13:44:55 -0500
Subject: [IFWG] Timeline update

[IFWG] stands for the Islamic Federation Working Group.  That's me,
Noam, and Laserlight.  I'll use it to mark posts dealing with GZG Future
History as it applies to our development of the IF and it's various
enemies.  :)

I've taken my timeline, added in Noam's modified New Israeli timeline,
and the timeline we've worked out for New Jordan.
http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/timeline.html

John M. Atkinson