Prev: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR Next: FT Scenario ideas

Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:57:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR

>Information gained from the AAR:
>Range reduction per level of stealth
> type	 max range  reduction per level of stealth
>class 3 =  24	=    6 inches
>class 2 =  16	=    4 inches
>class 1 =   8	=    2 inches

Dunno, maybe I wasn't reading carefully, I thought it was reduction by
1/3?

>Comment:  While I do experiments in the rules/weapons areas frequently,
>I do not suprise the people I play with.  I advise them that I am
trying
>out something new and that it may or may not work.

Me too--but not necessarily *what* I'm trying!

>Comment: The 'offset arc' is a tactic for a 'one off' game and is not
>usable for a campaign game.

Hey!  Why not?	That's standard for both Alarishi and Islamic ships
(which
is why I made that comment about Noam buying Alarishi ships--Alarish
offers
special discount rates to New Israel).	Anyone whose concept is "circle
at
range" rather than "bore in and kill" should consider it.

Prev: [FT-AAR] comment NAC/NI AAR Next: FT Scenario ideas