Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames"

Re: [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames"

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:24:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames"

>Noam brought to the battle 5 ships: 3 cruiser/carriers and 2
escort-type
cruisers (for the specific stats, see Noam), for I think 1579 pts.
Basically
his ships had weak hulls and Stealth-2 (as did his freaking fighters).
His
main
weapons were Class-3 and Class-2 batts, using offset firing arcs (eg,
ALL
his
weapons were set F/FS/AS). All his ships were high-thrust (I don't
remember
if
his cruiser/carriers were thrust-4 or 6, but his escort cruisers had
thrust-6).<

Noam, you've been buying Alarishi ships again, I see.

Indy, next time we're on the same side, you can make the plans, but keep
your hands off the dice.

Prev: Re: Fighter Missiles and such Next: Re: [FT-AAR] a NAC/NI AAR - "Wargames"