Prev: Re: [SG2] Urban combat Next: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Drifting OT with no steerage way (was: RE: AoG ships in UK)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 20:02:44 +0000
Subject: Drifting OT with no steerage way (was: RE: AoG ships in UK)

While the rest of us were talking nicely about AoG ships, The Beast
chips
in with....

>Now, if I could just find those cheap Armorcast titans again. I bet I
could
>finally get the Katy Manning issue of Girls Illo.. ;->=

Hey, you mean the pic of her wrapped round the Dalek, wearing nothing
but
THOSE boots....
Heh! Pervert!  ;)
The pic showed up as a centrefold poster in an issue of Cult TV (a UK
mag
about, surprisingly, Cult TV....) a little while back and no, you can't
have my copy.... <grin>

Jon (GZG)