Prev: Re: Q Ship Module Next: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:45:15 -0600
Subject: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

***
AOG updated their web page yesterday.
http://www.agentsofgaming.com/
  It does state that they can now legally sell in the UK and the rest of
Europe (miniatures only until B5W 2nd edition is ready) and are shiping
minis overseas.  They also put dates out there for the 2nd edition
(March)
and dates for new minis and supplements:
***

Oh, bother! I know I had, along with others, delicious dreams of
swapping
for items difficult to obtain here in the colonies.

Nicely wrapped in colorful paper and well-wishing card to indicate they
were JUST gifts...

Now, if I could just find those cheap Armorcast titans again. I bet I
could
finally get the Katy Manning issue of Girls Illo.. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Q Ship Module Next: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)