Prev: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?) Next: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

Re: Q Ship Module

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 10:44:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Q Ship Module

> From: Mr. Jim Clem
>Subject: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships

>Tell me suh, what might those statistics be in FT2/MT?  The NCS finds
>itself a bit short on vessels at this time, and would be interested in
>purchasing some of yore fine Q-modules.

Well, suh, we find the FT design concepts a mite restrictive, so we heah
at
the New Pascagoula Ship Yard  use the FB design path exclusively.  We ah
always ready to help a customah, howevah, so if y'all'd like to send
yoah
ships, we can refit them; or we can build new ships to yoah
specifications.

--Sincerely,

William J. ("Billy Joe") Taliaferro, Sales Engineer
New Pascagoula Ship Yard
New Pascagoula, Alarish

Prev: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?) Next: RE: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)