Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: RE: Anyone use FB ships?

Re: Jump Ships

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:46:31 EST
Subject: Re: Jump Ships

<< Not really - the J drive is completely incapable of making warp
transits,
 and the Jc drive requires that the carried ships are physically tied to
 the carrier, so there's no independent scattering (the carriers do
 scatter, of course).
What I was meaning by the J drive idea is that the ships them selves
have to
be carried by another ship.
There are no rules for just how to resolve "tugged" jumps in FT, so the
version Mark describes may well be the correct one here :-) >>
The idea that I got was that the ships were attached to the tug/tender.
In
More Thrust there is a scen were there is a tug, you might want to look
at
that.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Q Ship Module, was Re Jump Ships Next: RE: Anyone use FB ships?