Prev: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?) Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:51:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

At 06:58 PM 1/21/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Aaron Teske wrote:
>> Hmm....
>>
>> <Aaron scratches the tip of his nose in contemplation>
>>
>> ROAD TRIP!!!!
>
>	It must be great to live near one of our nature's cultural
centers.

Who lives near?  I'm in northern New Jersey!  Should be about a 3-4 hour
drive one way, by my estimate. ^_^;

[snippy]
><Siefert buries his head in hands to hide shame.>
>
>	I hate living in the sticks.

Well, I've heard worse.  At least you have e-mail. ^_-

(Though I guess I *am* considerably closer to B'more and/or DC than you
are....)

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?) Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]