Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:10:21 -0600
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

Aaron Teske wrote:

> Guess I can cover for Indy... though, Mark, if you're in the DC area
does
> this mean you'll be home in the evening, or away for the weekend?
It's
> doable (barely) as a one day trip for me, but having an overnight
place to
> stay would be great.	(And without driving out to my Aunt & Uncle's
place....)

	Let us know if they are using any of the cool figs used in the
WD
article.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: AoG ships in UK (was: RE: Anyone use FB ships?)