Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 18:58:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day

Aaron Teske wrote:

> Hmm....
>
> <Aaron scratches the tip of his nose in contemplation>
>
> ROAD TRIP!!!!

	It must be great to live near one of our nature's cultural
centers.
The most culture my fellow cheeseheads ever look forward to are tractor
pulls, professional 'rastlin', and of course... WOOOOO PACKERS!!!

<Siefert buries his head in hands to hide shame.>

	I hate living in the sticks.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"[When people] say 'let's do something about it,'
they mean 'lets get hold of the political machinery so that
we can do something to somebody else.' And that somebody is
invariably you."
					--Frank Chodorov

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day