Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size

Re: Anyone use FB ships?

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 11:56:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Anyone use FB ships?

Tim Jones wrote:

> No AOG minis in the UK that I can easily find. Shipping
> from US is a pain and expensive (Cost (inc US tax) + shipping +
> VAT (17.5% euro tax))

Hrm. . . Can't do anything about Cost or Shipping, but we might be able
to sneak around VAT. . .

Would it be too devious to set up a trade?  AOG minis for things we
can't get over here, like a certain company's fighter minis which are
actually to scale with the AOG minis?  And that company's large space
station?  Possibilities abound for the unscrupulous. . .

I won't tell AOG or the VAT-weenies if you won't.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Battlefleet Gothic Demo Day Next: Re: [DS] Engineering systems size