Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: [FT]Twilight Imperium Campaigns

Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse)

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 20:18:51 -0800
Subject: Re: SW4 (and changing NI in the Tuffleyverse)

>Call me a revisionist, but I'm not content with NI being a bitter,
>vengeful, bloodthirsty mercenary power in the Tuffleyverse.

I agree, but I would say that they might be "opportunistically hostile"
when they could get away with it. You don't put aside that kind of fued
in
the amount of time we're talking.

I see the NIS as a mercenary power that does alot of things that never
see
the light of day. Not to say that they leave a bloody trail, but more
like
information brokers who have a strong arm to back things up. If the
opportunity presents itself to get back at an old foe with a surety that
no
one will ever find out...

Schoon

Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: Re: [FT]Twilight Imperium Campaigns