Prev: Re: Anyone use FB ships? Next: [FT] Re: Anyone use FB ships? AND [OT] WTT: My SW Micromachine walkers, your fighter/ships

Re: Fighter rerolls

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 18:46:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter rerolls

Laserlight wrote:

> Fighter weapons are short range beam weapons like Class One beams >
and
are affected the same as Class Ones by screens and armor.
> Class One beams reroll sixes.

> Do fighters reroll sixes?

Yes. Fighters are assumed to be armed with beams, just as you say. In
addition, they explicitly get re-rolls when they intercept SM salvoes,
which sorta kinda hints that they might get them against starships :-)

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.