Prev: [FT] After action report - merchant raiding Next: Re: A new power to deal with, (Stranger Than Fiction)

GZG Player Locations

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:59:38 +1100
Subject: GZG Player Locations

Slim-dude writes:

>Help, Canberra player has moved to Melbourne and is seeking players to
battle with.  I have a NSL fleet, a NSL, UNSC, and OU Star Grunt II
army.
Anyone interested?
(ps: uhh, Jeremy, the URL I have for your page no longer works...have
you
disbanded your page?)

Yes, well... my ISP decided to perform an "upgrade" without telling
anyone,
and deleted the whole lot.

I'm in the process of "upgrading" the pages myself - working on
providing an
online database that people can add to themselves and edit their own
details
when necessary.

I'll keep the list up to date.

Jeremy Sadler
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site
http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: [FT] After action report - merchant raiding Next: Re: A new power to deal with, (Stranger Than Fiction)