Prev: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con Next: UBW

Star spreadsheet

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:15:02 -0500
Subject: Star spreadsheet

Due to overwhelming demand, the Star Spreadsheet previously advertised
has
been posted on my website.  Go to
www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/index.html and follow the link
the Full Thrust page.
Caveats:  This is available (from me, anyway) only as an Excel file for
Windows 95.  The file size is nearly 300KB.  The file lists stars whose
locations I know, with cross referencing distances and national
affiliation.
It will, but does not now, have star luminosity, mass, spectral type,
and
colony names.

Prev: Re: the Great game was Re: A new power to deal with, The New Con Next: UBW