Prev: Re: [FT]Twilight Imperium Campaigns Next: Re: WC in FT, wasRe: Unoffical Powers Page, was Re: A new power to deal with

Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:08:52 -0500
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The [insert name here]

At 01:28 PM 1/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, John M. Atkinson wrote:
>[snip]
>> Yet another unofficial power.
>>
>> So far we have the Alarishi, New Roman Empire, New Confederate
States,
>> Union of Border Worlds, Free Ukranians, New Sicilians, New Serbia,
and
>> New Tiblisi (last four are supporting cast for NRE) who else?
>
>Well, the K'rathri are lurking just outside of known space, somewhere
near
the
>Enigma Sector :)

And off somewhere else, we've got the Imperium, which was founded by a
fleet that got lost in a Warp storm and thrown *WAAAAY* off course --
across universes! -- and is trying to figure out what the heck to do
now.

Kinda like me, trying to decide if I really want to pursue that
background.
^_-

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!