Prev: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States Next: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

From: "John C" <john1x@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:40:07 PST
Subject: Re: A new power to deal with, The New Confederate States

>So far we have the Alarishi, New Roman Empire, New Confederate States,
>Union of Border Worlds, Free Ukranians, New Sicilians, New Serbia, and
>New Tiblisi (last four are supporting cast for NRE) who else?
>
>Methinks I'm going to put together a "minor power central" page listing
>all homebrew nations out there on the web.  If you're not on the list
>above, let me know.  Nations mentioned in Canonical material need not
>apply.  :)

Hey!  Don't forget the Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria!
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim/Bavaria.html

The AaISoB pages are going to be getting a major overhaul this weekend,
now that I have finally finished the army rules for Destroy All
Monsters!  The Bavarians have colonized a new world, Fernando Poo (If
you have to ask, then you aren't cleared for that), and are getting a
almost entirely new navy.

I've come to the conclusion that my NSL ships, even though painted as
NSL ships, are actually Bavarians.  The markings that would indicate
otherwise are there for disinformation purposes.

Fnord, everyone.

John Crimmins
john1x@hotmail.com