Prev: Re: Tactics Question Next: Re: Haha!!

Re: The many Marks of the GZG Mailing List. (Re: Leading with Escorts (was Directional screens (armor dropped))

From: "The end of the bottomeless pit is a body-length and a half down." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:17:48 -0500 (EST)

Niall writes:
>Siefert writes:
>>"By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends" wrote:
>>
>>> Hope you're not confusing me with Siefert.	;-)
>>
>> Yes, there is a difference.	Indy's the succesful fellow with a real
>>job and a future.
>>
>> I'm the loser who's going to spend the rest of his life workig for
>>$5.50 at a video store, eating generic Macaroni and Cheese dinners,
and
>>having intimate relationships with various  "gentlemen's
publications."
>>Chances are, I'll die at the ripe old age of 45 and they won't find
>>what's left of me for at least a year.  My obituary will be some
>>humerous tale on a morning drive time radio program of the discovery
of
>>my bleached bones sitting in front of a televison with the remote in
one
>>hand and a copy of the FT fleet book in my hand.
>>
>> Sigh... Sorry, the St. John's Wort is wearing off.
>>--
>>Later,
>>Mark A. Siefert
>

>And I thought I had problems.	At least you get regular FT Mark.  The
last
>game I played was months ago..

Niall,

Swing on by the East Coast between Baltimore and DC; Iceberg and I will
be doing our second FT get together in as many months!

M 'not any of the Mark S versions' k
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: Re: Tactics Question Next: Re: Haha!!