Prev: RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters? Next: Re: [DSII] Point defence...

Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:45:13 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Hardened Systems

>   >>
> I have to say that that is a very good idea, what about having
sections of the
> ship that had there own armor and screens, along with hardining?
> -Stephen

I like Dean's idea for system hardening, but bear in mind that a
needle beam should be able to take out a hardened system as easily
as a standard system.

Having separate ship sections covered by armor and screens....

		I bought Full Thrust, not SFB or B5W!

:-)

Keep it simple, and let the tactics be complex....

Jon

Prev: RE: [FTFB] "Needle" fighters? Next: Re: [DSII] Point defence...