Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

From: "Colin M Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:51:06 -0000
Subject: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

with a drum roll, he steps into the limelight - TA-DA!

It was me & it can be found at
http://www.dirtside.freeserve.co.uk/gzghist.html

It is not, however, ALL the stuff GZG has written, just the entries from
FT2
& MT; I have been told there's more in SG2, but I don't have that.
Colin M Nash
Nash's Law:- "The amount of crap owned will expand to fill the available
space plus 2 cubic metres"