Prev: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:08:59 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

<< It can be a small game with 18 ships.  18 Corvettes is what, less
than
 900 points?  Or 18 Night-blooming Cerebus class SDBs
 <http://wwww.angelfire.com/va/basileus/SDB.html>,
 if want to do a system assault.

It was 2 Light Carrier, 4 Heavy Cruisers, 4 Battlecruiser, 2
Dreadnought, 6
Destroyers vs 2 Super DNs and 2 Battleships and 2 Battleships with 2
fighter
groups.  I said that this is a small game, it was not, it was a medium
game, a
small game would be (for my group anyway) 1 Light Carrier, 2 Heavy
Cruiser, a
Battlecruiser and 4 Destroyers.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [kinda-FT] Getting Big (was: RE: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics) Next: Re: GZGL FH Guide to the Colonies