Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:53:11 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

At 01:30 AM 1/11/99 EST, DracSpy@aol.com wrote:
[snip]
>Most of the games that I play are small games (maybe 18 ships or so per
side)
>but every now and then I want to (and can find someone) try out
something BIG
>(like the mega gun carrying ship, or a super carrier) and game that,
these
[snip]

Uhm, sorry - 18 ships a side is NOT a "small game".  A Cruiser and a Tin
Can per side is a small game.  1000 pts & 5 ships (BC,CH,CC,DD,DD) per
side
qualifies - barely - as a small game.  No way in Hades does 18 ships per
side qualify for that category. :)

Be that as it may, the whole point of FT is to have fun.  I'm glad that
you
and your gaming partners can find fun in playing Death Star scenarios.
Just don't expect most of the rest of us to buy into it <g> . . .

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics