Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:57:48 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

<< Just out of curiosity, how did you define the scenario?  "I'm going
bring
 two ships, and you bring everything you've got"?  How did you sucker
your
 opponent into this? >>
Something like that, it chose a fleet of, I think that is was ~1M points
and
they fight till one side retreats.  Technicaly I lost, but on a mass per
mass
base I won.  Alto I don't think I'm going to take another Mega Gun
Carrier
(MGC) into battle.
-Adm. Sir Stephen F. Kaylee

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics