Prev: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship Next: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 20:51:53 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

> 245,875 mass, Average Hull, FTL, Thrust 4, 32 PDA, 4 ADFC, 6 Fire
Con.12294
> Crew Units.
> The Carrier is more resonable:225 mass, Average Hull, FTL, Thrust 4,
nothing
> else then the 10 Fighter bays.
> Hope you like them:)
> -Stephen

   And in the ever growing trend of ever growing ships I now present

'THE DUMPSTAR'
       MASS    Number
Mass   80000

hull
strong 32000

drives
main   28000   Thrust = 7
FTL	8000

FCS	  10
ADFC	  12
Screen	8000   Level 2
Armor	 500   500 Ea.

Weapons
Type 2	1200   400 Ea. (6 arc)
Type 1	 200   200 Ea. (6 arc)
PADF	 100   100 Ea.
Needle	  72	72 Ea. (24 Ea. in FS, F, FP)
PTs	1200   200 Ea. (180 Degree Forward arc)
Hanger	 450	50 Ea. (10 Sq. Ea. of
Interceptor, L-range, Attack, Torp, Heavy)
storage   54	Unknown number of boarding parties in 54 mass.

total  80000

     I suspect this ship alone is sufficient to deal with the monster
you provided.	As a point of interest, you would have to face three
of these.

     The 'Big Guns' on your ship may not be up to the task!

:-)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship Next: Re: [FT] Unbelievably BIG ship