Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] Sensors

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:26:04 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

<< In order:
 That's what I asked.
 Not someone who's quite right in the head
 Well, yes.
 Yes.
 Because no opponent in his right mind would agree to a multi-million
 point game, because no one with a normal income has enough miniatures
 put out a million points of normal ships, because the time spent
marking
 off damage would a significant fraction of my lifetime, because it
would
 take a week to plot the movement of a million points worth of normal
 ships, and because you'd need a gymnasium to game in.
 I don't use the damn Death Star either.
 And Ogres are pretty silly too--and die nicely in DSII. >>
Well, it took a long time to do, but it was worth it to see the look on
my
enemys face when I fired at almost 200" and he was stile 72 turns from
weapons
range:) altho the game was only played for a few turns, then it was
based on
what would happen if it contued.
-Adm. Sir Stephen F. Kaylee

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] Sensors