Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:51:50 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics

Yes, it is big, but using the Vector Movement Rules you can keep the
range
open for long enuff you can attack with out any return fire, in the game
that
I played, I was fighting SDNs, all of his ships were SDNs, I ask able to
keep
the range open to that I could destroy ~40% of his SDNs, by that time I
had
made it to the FTL limit and just as the eney ships made it to 48" I
pushed
the butten and left the area with exsteam hast:)
-Adm. Sir Stephen F. Kaylee

Prev: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics Next: Re: [FT] SMLs, Type 3 & Tactics