Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@s...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:51:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

John spake thusly upon matters weighty:

> I am.  And given some of the specimens whelped in the past few years,
it
> seems to deserve that end.  :)

Harsh. And true to boot. ;-)

> Well, someone's got to live there.  Otherwise where would we get. . .
we
> get. . . hrm. . . well, what is Canada for?

1. Maple Syrup
2. Hockey
3. Real Football (and for you Continentals, I'm not talking about
Soccer)
4. Real Beer
5. Nationalized Health Care
6. Grizzly Bears, Polar Bears, Black Bears, Brown Bears... but no
Drop Bears....
7. Most of the actors and a bunch of the directors in Hollywood
8.  Real Beer (needs said twice)
9. Snowmobiles and Mass Transit Systems
10. The Mounties who look damn good on postcards

So there!!!! :)

Tom.
Thomas Barclay
Voice: (613) 831-2018 x 4009
Fax: (613) 831-8255

 -Bjarne Stroustrup

Prev: Re: [SG] [DS] Leadership values Next: Re: [OT] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure