Prev: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re:[OT] [FT][SG][DS] Canada,

Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 23:49:11 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

> > Truly.  14 year old precludes both rationality and adult.  I'm in
favor
> > of the barrel theory on child-rearing.  Keep the child in a barrel
and
> > feed him through the bunghole[1].  When he reaches puberty, drive in
the
> > bung.
>
> Oh quoter of Heinlein...... such a policy might well yield the end of
> the species.

I am.  And given some of the specimens whelped in the past few years, it
seems to deserve that end.  :)

> > Canadian, I decline to comment on.
>
> Ah, the man gains Wisdom with Age.... (grin). Seriously, I think
> being Canadian might make one a little unbalanced due to
> crystalization of water in the brain cells due to extreme frigid
> temperature.

Well, someone's got to live there.  Otherwise where would we get. . . we
get. . . hrm. . . well, what is Canada for?

:)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: RE: [SG2] Vehicle Questions... Next: Re:[OT] [FT][SG][DS] Canada,