Prev: RE: DS Conversions Next: Re: Personal Attacks

Re: Personal Attacks

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:01:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Personal Attacks

Tom Sullivan said:
> For pity's sake, ENOUGH!  Why is it that whenever I run across a
> personal attack or a slanderous comment....

  Perhaps you haven't been reading all the posts?  I seem to recall a
comment from another source, which was edging towards the libelous (of
course, I *am* a "religious right-wing extremist", so my opinions may
not
count--insert smiley >here< ).
  If something on the list annoys me, I generally wait 24hrs before
responding.  If you make a habit of that, you'll find it's amazing how
much
the messages change from your first reading.

Prev: RE: DS Conversions Next: Re: Personal Attacks