Prev: Web Scenario Generator Next: Re: Personal Attacks

RE: DS Conversions

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 08:27:58 +1000
Subject: RE: DS Conversions

Well thank you kindly. I've already leeched a few utilities off this
excellent site. The SHP file editor is great. I'm hoping to recreate all
the
standard GZG vehicle images this way. However it is teh conversion of
stats
for weapons types and in particular Grav and Power Armour that has me
stumped.

The ability to change the National Flag displays is great!

I must admit I haven't contacted Wild Bill's team direct yet.

Thanks for the response.

For those out there that haven't seen Steel Panthers I or II, I'd HIGHLY
recommend it.

Owen G