Prev: Re: [DS] [SG2] GMS launchers Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT][DSII] World.gif

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:59:08 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT][DSII] World.gif

Steve Pugh wrote:

> If you're talking about the map at
> http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/estate/ax16/grunt/graphics/world.gif
> then that's the one I made.
>
> > Coud the guilty party
> > please own up so that I can ask your permission to modify it to fit
in
> > with my take on the Romanov Hegemony (ie "Free Russia")?

I havn't seen this before!  I like it.	Comments re: The Balkans.

Croatia is highly likely to go NSL.  Very pro-German.  Slovenia will be
FSE, as will Albania (both Italian sphere of influence, traditionally).
Serbia/Montenegro will go with rest of Balkans into RH, Bosnia is
unwanted wasteland after Serbian nationalists nuked Serajevo or
something equally stupid.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [DS] [SG2] GMS launchers Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure