Prev: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry Next: Re: [DS] [SG2] GMS launchers

AI ships, was Re: FT Fast FTL drives.

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 20:46:33 +0100
Subject: AI ships, was Re: FT Fast FTL drives.

Eric Fialkowski wrote:

[on AI ships]

> Didn't the fleet book say that the AI warships were too good at it and
> destroyed one another.  Or maybe I'm thinking of something else...

Not exactly "too good at it" :-/  To me, the section implies that they
are "too evenly matched" would be closer - ie, unable to outsmart one
another, leaving the slugging match the only remaining option - with
predictable results, if the fleets are equal in firepower.

Regards,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry Next: Re: [DS] [SG2] GMS launchers