Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry

Geo-Hex Service

From: "Chris Lowrey" <clowrey@p...>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:33:09 -0600
Subject: Geo-Hex Service

I like to give credit to companies who do a good job, so I'd like to say
I'm
very impressed with Geo-Hex customer service.  I bought a 25mm resin
vehicle
that was missing one of the guns.  I wrote Geo-Hex and e-mail about it,
and
two days later I had not only the missing gun, but the other one that
had
been included in the bag.

I think this is outstanding, and I just thought I relate it to the list.

Chris Lowrey

Prev: Re: [SG2] APFCs in Stargrunt Next: GSM/P, was Re: Stand size for infantry