Prev: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure

Re: [FT] Sa'id Khalifate

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:35:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'id Khalifate

At 00:05 15/12/98 -0000, you wrote:
>    Can anyone give me some info on the Khalifate?  I've seen it
mentioned
>on the list more than once, but there is no mention of it  in the
>FT/MT/DSII books   Hopefully	Colin	""

	Watch announcements from John Atkinson. I sent him some ideas
after having
a think about his IF stuff. I plan to do some more by Christmas as I
can't
get home this year (its 480km away). I also plan to put up a website for
the OU next sometime and might post the Caliphate stuff there if no one
else does.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units Next: Re: [FT][SG][DS] Canada, the US Civil War II, and the structure