Prev: Re: [DS2]Moon - Help Requested Next: Re: [FT] Sa'id Khalifate

Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

From: Tony Wilkinson <twilko@o...>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:35:02 +0000
Subject: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

At 10:09 14/12/98 +1300, you wrote:
>They might have units like this:
>
>Toyota's with Milan
>-------------------
>Light utility IC vehicle VSC/1, open topped to allow GMS/L team to fire
>weapon.
>(1) Extra APSW.
>(4) GMS/L team in rear. (Basic firecontrol).
>
>The GMS/L can be fired by the GMS/L team in the truck.
>
>Optional rule:
>Vehicle crew and GMS/L crew can dismount to form one infantry team.
>
>Cheap and nasty!
>
>Andrew Martin

	Hey, hey, backoff. That was my idea for the Light Anti Tank
units of the
Caliphate. :)
	Seriously, I've already posted John A a rough organisation chart
which he
said he might post. Haven't done any vehicle stats or fleet data yet but
will by Christmas as I'm stuck in Sydney working Christmas Eve and
Boxing
day (what a bitch!). Idea was that regular untis get Grav or GEV
"Toyota"
whilst Militia get wheeled.

	Tony.
	twilko@ozemail.com.au

Prev: Re: [DS2]Moon - Help Requested Next: Re: [FT] Sa'id Khalifate