Prev: "Wheenie mode", was Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: WSGS Tournament

Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 00:08:14 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns

Mk. wrote in reply to Steven:

> >If I read this correctly, your verison of the 'K' railguns drops in
power
> >from there FTMT counterparts. In FTMT we see that they Rainguns did
damage
> >on 1-4 class rating, and 5-6 Double class rating. Yours shows 1-5
> >standard, and 6 double. I don't think I like the idea of making the
> >Kra'Vaks any weaker.

As long as they cost a lot, fine. Right now (ie, MT rules) they're far,
far, FAR too powerful for their nominal points value.

[Mk's analysis snipped - it looked OK as far as I could see]

> Now, unless I'm missing something ('cause I haven't the time to number
> crunch like Oerjan does ;),

Indy, note that I haven't written one single post on the Kra'Vak threads
for several weeks - not until today! During November, I spent 4.5 hours
day commuting to work... but I moved house last week, so I've got 3 more
hours free time a day now :-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: "Wheenie mode", was Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns Next: WSGS Tournament