Prev: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: "Wheenie mode", was Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns

Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:14:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

OK, sports fans.  I've got the militia, Emirate, IFLF, and Revolutionary
Guard (changed from Republican Guard--the IF isn't a Republic, so it
makes no sense) up, about to start in on the elites, then go back and
put in points values (boggle!).  I've caught a couple dozen typos and
other stupid mistakes in this thing before posting, so I'm sure there's
a dozen more.  Could someone who hasn't been looking at this so long
it's all starting to blur together please double check?

BTW, please send grammer and typo corrections to me via e-mail, content
discussion can stay on the list.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/if.html

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles Next: "Wheenie mode", was Re: [FT] "Old" FB Railguns