Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units

Re: [OT] Re: structure of the NAC

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:19:07 -0800
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: structure of the NAC

Allan Goodall wrote:

> I agree if what you are talking about is the term "Christian" or
"Southern
> Baptist" or what have you. I have a very close friend who lives in
Mississippi
> and she's a Southern Baptist, but not at all an extremist (and not
even right
> wing).

Remember, boys and girls, the President and Jesse Jackson are both
Southern Baptists.  It's the only denomination that could possibly
include the two Jesses--Jackson and Helms.[1]

John M. Atkinson
[1]I'm not sure if he is, but I've known enough that remind me of him.

Prev: Re: [FT] IF Ship Design Next: Re: [DSII] IF Ground Units