Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles

UN Security Council

From: "Colin Nash" <cmnash@d...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:28:45 -0000
Subject: UN Security Council

Thomas Barclay interrogated impressively:-
>I think it would be interesting to branch this discussion out on its
>own - WHO is the security council in 2183? Given the UN has
>pseudo-independence, how does that impact the power of the Security
>council?

The "obvious" would be

NAC
ESU
FSE
NSL

With another 3 seats rotated between RH, OU, IC, LLAR, ScandivFed, etc.
Given the IF's antisocial attitude & general hatred of everyone, would
they be included? With UNSC's indicated might, they'd have to respect
it's "wishes" but would they be involved?

Maybe Michael Blair of UNSC Fame could enlighten us further?

BTW, this has been updated (again) -
http://www.dirtside.freeserve.co.uk/romanov.html

Tsar Colin

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [DS] camo schemes for vehicles