Prev: RE: Canada in NAC / India in UN

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 21:45:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

At 01:24 AM 12/8/98 +0000, tom wrote:
>oh, it can't have been then :-). anyway, i have put that mail up on the
>web in all its unedited glory - an html version is coming real soon
now.

>users.ox.ac.uk/~univ0938/gzg/savasku.mail

Pretty nice!  That must've come by when I was in one of my, "I haven't
read
list mail for three days now... hmm... DELETE!" modes.

And you never know, some of those females might not be *that*
immobile...
well, actually, they are, but they're just in long-term orbits, and the
females occationally get mistaken for comets.... ^_^

>none of the morphs described in my piece are really capable of making
>planetfall. however, the SV do have an alternative lifecycle which
kicks
>in when planets are available, as the upcoming paper will reveal.

Cool!  Do they act anything like the Mycon, maybe with no-so-nice
planets,
or is that a bit too nasty? ^_^

>> That's how I learned to drink through my ears.
>
>impressive. i can regurgitate marshmallows through my nose, but we are
>probably getting into the realms of Too Much Information by now ...

Hey, marshmallows are easy.  Chunks of Smarties, now those <ahem>
smart....

What, did I say that? ^_^;
<duck>

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kujecko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: RE: Canada in NAC / India in UN