Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs

Sa'Vasku

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:31:08 -0500
Subject: Sa'Vasku

A while back (not too long ago), someone posted a conceptualization of
the SV as a macro-beings who lived in space. I really liked it, and will
probably go on thinking about them in these terms when I play FT. That
version of the SV sort of removes them from DS or SG scale conflict,
unless a reason for such critters ever making planetfall comes up (e.g.
rescue of injured comrades from a planetary gravity well?) As mentioned
when it was first described, that concept of the SV requires more alien
thinking than even the KV.

If yer going to be an alien you should act like one.
At least that's what my mother always told me.
That's how I learned to drink through my ears.

Noam R. Izenberg		noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu

Prev: Re: [FT] The Sa'Vasku Next: RE: [FT] Keeping "Old" RGs