Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)

New Weapon Tech

From: Steven Arrowsmith <arrowjr@u...>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 15:57:12 -0500 (EST)
Subject: New Weapon Tech

Wave Field - Destroys Incoming fighters, missiles and ships.
Mass:8	 Damage: special       Range: 6"      Points: 40
Fighters - Roll 1d6, Results = number of fighters destroyed
Missiles - Roll 1d6 1,2,3 no hits 4,5,6 missile destroyed - roll per
missile.
Sub packs - Roll 1d6 1,2,3,4 no hit 5,6 = pack destroyed - roll per
pack.
Ships - 1d6 if a 6 is rolled then systems check must be done.

Wave fields must be charged before use. Each round roll 1d6 and note the
results - when it accumulates up to 6 it may fire at any time. The Wave
field cannot be in operation at the same time shields are functioning.
Nick named the "Tesla Field"

Comments

SA

			       Steven Arrowsmith
			  www.public.usit.net/arrowjr
			     steven@arrowsmith.net
			      dredd@quake.usit.net
_______

		    I Would Rather live a Lie, Thinking I Can.
			 Than know The Truth That I Can't
_______

Prev: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT Next: Re: [fh ot] Re: [GZG][FH] Planet types (was Re: Locations of Stars)