Prev: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space. Next: KV Railguns vs Armour (NSS system) Pt1/2

Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

From: "Colfox" <monty88@f...>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 21:33:41 -0600
Subject: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers

> Infantry definition of "talking smart"  = "Any word with more than two
> syllables"
>
> (At least I can spell my branch :P )
>
> John M. Atkinson

Hey, as long as I can spell things like M16, M60, M203, I can do my job.

In fact, I don't have to write them, just be able to read them if
necessary.
Oh, that and adding and subtracting numbers up to 360 degrees...

Seriously, though, while I'm not familiar with EVERY branch's SQT
requirements, I'll wager that the modern Infantryman's has more skills
he
has to know than most branches.  And more serious consequences for not
knowing them.  Any takers?

--Colfox

Prev: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space. Next: KV Railguns vs Armour (NSS system) Pt1/2