Prev: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Summary So Far...

Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

From: -MWS- <Hauptman@c...>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:48:18 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Newbie Question: suitable minis for Centauri escorts & cruisers?

Greetings, all!

I'm just starting in the game, and I am wondering where I can source
some
smaller ship miniatures that will "blend in" properly with the AOG
Centauri
ship models.  I don't intend to actually use the B5 background - the AOG
minis are a good style match for a Kilrathi (Wing Commander) or Orion
(Weber/White) fleet.

Currently, all of the AOG minis are a good match for ships of the line,
but I
don't see much there for escorts & cruisers.  Ideas & helpful
suggestions
would be much appreciated.  Here's what I am currently looking at for
equivalencies.

  CV = Dargan
  CVA =
  SD = Octurian
  DN = Primus
  BB = Alterian
  BC = Vorchan
  CA =
  CE = (? not sure this is the proper designation for an Escort Cruiser)
  CL =
  DD =
  FF =
  Corv = (?) Rutarian Fighters
  Scout = (?) Medium Fighters
  Courier =
  Fighters = GZG's "Kentauris" fighters

I may bump the Vorchan down to a CA, in which case the Alterian becomes
a BC
and I'm stuck looking for something to fill the BB's slot.

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
  visit the Gear Locker at http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear/

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons Next: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Summary So Far...