Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Not getting mail

RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:59:02 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

Schoon wrote:

>Level 1 Armour - subtract 1 from damage
>Level 2 Armour - subtract 2 from damage
>
>"Wait !" I hear you say. "Doesn't this mean that Class 1 RGs are
>ineffective against armoured targets ?" Yup.

In that case I prefer the MT system. I don't really buy
this.

Firstly Integral Armor is fundamental to all
KV ships, those without it are IMO a misnomer.

I don't believe they would mount weapons that aren't
effective except againt a class of ships they probably
wouldn't build.

Nice try, though.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes Next: Not getting mail