Prev: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons Next: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons

RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:42:21 -0000
Subject: RE: [FT] Kra'Vak Changes

Brian Bell wrote:

>Armor: I would prefer to use the FB armor rules. Perhaps 3
>armor points per
>2 tons.

Discussion has moved towards screen like integral armor, problems
with FB armor too many boxes, not different enough, might encourage
cheese designs, people liked MT system.

>Structural Integrety: I would give the Kra'Vak reduced mass,
>but a higher
>cost.

Thats what we have - slightly differently. Damage rows same.

>Damage Control: Same.

Its the same.

>Maneuvering:
>  Cinimatic: Same as MT

Same

>  Vector: Give the KV the same amount of maneuver points as
>thrust.

Adopted.

>Railguns: Need fixed, but I am undecided on the best fix. Must have
>re-roll penetrating damage.

In discussion. Not re-roll as such but multiplier.

>Scanners/Sensors:

Nothing decided so far

Looks like were on the same page then, mostly.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons Next: RE: [FT] K'V Armour Vs. Weapons