Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers

Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

From: "Andrew & Alex" <Al.Bri@x...>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 17:44:19 +1300
Subject: Re: [FT] Size of "Countries" in FT

Thomas Barclay <Thomas.Barclay@sofkin.ca> wrote:
>You missed column labels.....
    System, Distance, X, Y, Z.
    Units in parsecs.
    Just a rough guess!

>Also, I was thinking someone should plunk these into a spreadsheet
>and come up with some travel times from Jon's latest discourse on
>stardrives (maybe a military one and a merchant one - normal
>cruising). It'd be a huge matrix, or maybe a multi-page file with
>travel times to other inhabited worlds from a planet on each page.
    I'll give it a go and see what I come up with.

Andrew Martin
-------------
Shared email: Al.Bri@xtra.co.nz
Web Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/
Blind See-Saw Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/SEE-SAW/
Dirtside II Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/
Dirtside II FAQ: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/
GZG E-Mail FAQ:
 http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/DSII/FAQ/Ettiquette.html
FUDGE GM Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/FUDGE/
Usagi Yoyimbo Site: http://members.xoom.com/AndrewMartin/UY/

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: RE: [SG] Scenario with engineers