Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space.

Re: [OT] military clip art

From: tlsmith@m... (Terrance L. Smith)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 21:37:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] military clip art

>There's rafts of clipart site on the WWW, as I'm sure you know. Three
of
>what I think are the better ones have links off my page (see my .sig)
>Some of them have small military art sections, and links to loads of
other
>pages.

snip
>Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)
>-- http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/ --DS2/SG2/games
webpages--

Thanks. Yes, I had heard the web has the sort of thing I am looking for.
The problem is finding it. The options come down to spending a couple of
evenings looking myself, or asking those who might know. After all, what
are friends for?  :)

Thanks again. I'll check it out.

Terrance L. Smith, Ph.D.
tlsmith@micron.net
Nampa, Idaho

Prev: Re: [SG] Scenario with engineers Next: Re: GZGL FH - Habitats in Space.